What is E-Commerce?
E-commerce on the Internet is a commercial activity in the field of advertising and distributing goods and services through the use of the Internet. E-commerce is a business in which a promising idea implemented gives a powerful financial return, this is a process that requires a relatively small staff of specialists, but which can be easily scaled up, introduced to other countries, to the global market.
Currently, e-commerce is developing rapidly and, according to statistics, an estimated 1.92 billion people around the world regularly make purchases in online stores.
What are the benefits of e-commerce?
- Global scale
- Cost reduction
- Improve supply chains
- Business is always open (24/7/365)
- Fast time to market
- Low cost of digital distribution
- A wide range of goods and services
- Cheaper products and services
- Prompt delivery
- Electronic socialization
Types of electronic stores
- Electronic showcase with a catalog of goods
- Marketplace for the B2B sector
- Full-featured e-commerce web site
Stages of purchasing goods in an e-commerce web site:
- Entering the store - on the home page of the website
- Getting to know the assortment of goods, searching for specific goods
- Selecting and evaluating goods before buying
- Putting goods into a virtual basket with an estimate of the purchase price
- Selection of the method of delivery of the goods
- Selection of the type of payment for the purchase
- Registration of the buyer
- Confirmation of purchase
- Receipt of goods and its evaluation after purchase
Are you new to E-Commerce?
Let us bring your business to the internet with our 20 years of experience to increase your sales and grow your business.
As Bustron, we are with you whenever you need.
If you would like us to help you and provide detailed information about your e-commerce project, please contact us.
Back To Pages